You may have heard about it, but you don’t know what it is – activity holiday. This type of holiday is specially designed for people who want to improve their health, both physical and mental, while they are on a holiday. Some people might say that this is the basic idea behind every holiday, but in cases like this, we are talking about taking more proactive approach by getting involved in organized training. One good example of a popular activity holiday is Muay Thai training in a camp in Thailand. With so many options out there, you are probably wondering why you should travel to Thailand for such purpose. We will give you five reasons for that.
- Thailand is the number one holiday destination in the world according to many magazines and organizations focused on tourism. For many years, this Asian country has invested a lot in attracting foreign visitors and thanks to the amazing nature, it didn’t take much time before it took the top spots on these lists of popular holiday destinations. By joining a Muay Thai training camp located close to the sea, you will also have the opportunity to visit some local beach and most of the beaches in Thailand are clean, sandy and simply incredible.
- The second reason why you should join a Muay Thai camp in Thailand is the chance to set up a new fitness routine. The vast majority of people usually say that they will start working out tomorrowor in two day or next Monday, but they don’t keep their promises. Now that you have time on your vacation there is no room for excuses. Just join a camp and start training.
- Muay Thai training is good for the physical health of every man and woman. Through series of unique exercises that won’t leave you bored, you will get a chance to strengthen the muscles, joints and bones. In addition, these Muay Thai training classes will help you boost your coordination, flexibility and strengthen the core of your body.
- We must also point out one physical health improvement that deserves to be mentioned separately. Namely, Muay Thai will help you achieve your loss weight goals fast too. One Muay Thai training class which last between 90 and 120 minutes can burn between 1200 and 1700 calories. At the same time the intense exercises will break down fat deposits and make you get rid of your belly. If you are training for a longer period of time you can get sculpted abs too.
- Finally, Muay Thai training in a camp in Thailand is good for the mental health. This interesting and exciting training will boost your mood, improve your cognitive functions, support your confidence and esteem and make you feel more satisfied with yourself.
As you can see, there are five good reasons from Suwit Muay Thai and basic why you need to put Thailand on your list of potential holiday destinations.