Fruits are the best things to maintain a healthy diet. One may not maintain a proper diet as they have to live a very fast and stressful life. Most people live on oily and junk food available on streets and these, in return, have a big negative effect on health. Having a fruit per day can actually do a lot of damage control.
From babies to adult, in fact for everyone, having a fruit in their regular diet is a must. For a new baby fruit basket, one can select soft fruits, which are easy to swallow and digest like ripe bananas and guavas.
Guavas have some amazing health benefits. They can do a lot of good and prevent many diseases.
- This fruit has a unique flavor. This is very rich in lycopene and Vitamin C. It also has a good amount of antioxidants. All these good things together protect a human body from much negativity. Like other fruits, guava also contains a lot of water, which helps in keeping a body hydrated.
- This fruit is a rich source of Vitamin C. As a result, they keep a human body away from the daily bacteria and infections through which they may get affected negatively. The Vitamin C present in this fruit actually increases the immunity power in a human body making it strong and giving it the power to fight back diseases.
- Guava has a lot of lycopene in it. These are the antioxidants, which help to control the generation of free radicals in a body, which lead to the growth of cancer cells. Many studies have proved the fact that guava can be extremely beneficial to prevent breast and prostate cancers.
- This fruit has rich fiber into it. There is no glucose content present in this fruit. Those who are suffering from diabetes can easily munch on a guava or gulp down ripe guava juice without any problem. This keeps the blood sugar level in a human body normal.
- Guava keeps heart healthy. If one asks how? Here is the answer. This fruit is rich in sodium and potassium keeping the blood pressure level in a human body under check. It also reduces the level of triglycerides in a body which are not good for healthy heart functioning. This improves the level of good cholesterol in a human body.
- Like many other fruits, guava is also full of rich dietary fibers. This helps to maintain a hassle-free digestion system in a body, keeping the bowel movements clear and regular.
- Guava is good for eye health. This fruit has Vitamin A, which improves the power of eyes and keeps the retina and cornea healthy.
- Presence of Vitamin B and folic acid make this fruit good for pregnant women. This helps in making the nervous system strong of the developing baby inside, and thus, they face a less chance of suffering from neurological disorders.
In a regular fruit basket, one should include guava as they are very beneficial and also has a good taste.